Epic Library is available. Students will be required to read for 20 minutes every night.
Please read the attachment to get signed up for a huge selection of digital library books.
2020-21 Online Student Information Update
- Make sure all of your contact information is up to date before school begins on August 19! Log in to our Parent Connection Portal at gusd.net to:
- Update student and parent contact information
- Update emergency contacts
- Electronically sign Parent/Student Handbook forms
- Complete your financial aid/benefit information
- How do I complete my Student Information Update online?
- Visit our Parent Connection portal at gusd.net
- Log in using your PIN # and password
- Click “Annual Student Information Update” in the top right corner
- Update your student and parent/guardian information for each section (note: each parent/guardian will need to update their information using their individual PIN/password)
Review Following Post From Dr. Rojas:
Student Distance Learning Materials Pick-up Parade!
Teachers will be assembling student bags with instructional materials (i.e., workbooks) needed for distance learning that will be distributed on Wednesday, August 19th and Thursday, Aug. 20th from 11:00-3:00.
- Enter through the Milford gate
- We will have grades 1-3 pick up materials from 11:00-1:30 and grades 4-5 from 1:30-3:00. (If you have multiple children spanning the grades, please feel free to collect all the materials at one time.)
- Materials will be outside of your teacher’s room and you will know who your teacher(s) is/are by Monday, Aug. 17th.
- If you want to take a picture of your child(ren), there will be different points around campus available for a photo!
- Masks are required.